The main objective of the project “Transfer of INNOVATRAIN project” (acronym INNOVATRAIN TRANSFER) is to provide a means for an advanced innovation process management and facilitated innovation introduction in SMEs belonging to the manufacturing sector.
The main objective of the training is to increase SME innovation through the implementation of practices supporting process of introducing of innovation in the company. Training will include content related to the acquisition of new ideas and knowledge to improve the enterprise, the development of its products, stimulating industrial innovation, customer interaction, shared use of knowledge and innovation process management methods.
The project is implemented with the financial support of the European Commission in the framework of the "Lifelong Learning Programme”. The project is realized by a consortium consisting of 4 partners:
- PIAP – Industrial Research Institute for Automation and Measurements PIAP, Polska (coordinator)
- ATB – Institut Für Angewandte Systemtechnik Bremen, Germany
- ASTRA – Association for Innovation and Development, Slovakia
- CARSA – Consultores de Automatizacion y Robotica, S.A., Spain
The project was completed on 30.09.2014. We are pleased to announce that we were able to reach all project goals, and now partners began work on the further use of project results. On our website in the section “Deliverables” there are available for download the 3rd issue of the project newsletter and the public release of the final report.
Please note that at the web address presented below http://www.atb-bremen.de/projects/innovatrain/moodle/ there is available in all project partner languages plus English language version the final instance of the INNOVATRAIN TRANSFER e-learaning system with learning materials developed for the project.
The developed course consists of two training modules:
- Module 1: “Innovation and Innovation Management in general”, is dedicated to support both newcomers and professionals in implementing an advanced Innovation Management approach and supporting ICT System in their organisations, covering the whole process from the process inception to the analysis of the impact,
- Module 2: “Introduction of the Innovation Management Standard” course content bases on the project INNOVATRAIN, dealing with introduction in SMEs of the Spanish Standard UNE 166000:2006 – Research, Development and Innovation (R&D&i) Management, successfully carried out all over Spain.
All courses are dedicated to SMEs staff. Access to the system requires online registration.
The fourth and final working meeting was held on 15-16.09.2014 in Warsaw at PIAP. The meeting was devoted to the summary of the project realization and consortium plans for the future which included different approaches to utilization of project results by project partners after the project completion.